At 30 to 35 pages, the INDRA Report is probably the most comprehensive of all pre-written astrological interpretation reports.
By “pre-written” I mean that the text for all possible planetary signs, houses, and aspects, was written by an expert astrologer ahead of time, and the sections that apply to you are collected and collated by astrology software based on your own unique place, date, and time of birth.
The INDRA Report is divided into Twelve sections or chapters, reflecting the Twelve basic areas of your life:
- I. The Structure and Intent of Your Life
- A. Hemisphere and Quadrant Emphasis
- B. Elements and Modes Balanced
- C. Ascendant and Midheaven.
- D. The Conjunctions
- II. THE SUN – Your ego structure.
- III. THE MOON – Your personal life.
- IV. MERCURY – Your mental life.
- V. VENUS – Your love nature.
- VI. MARS – Your energy.
- VII. JUPITER – Your values.
- VIII. SATURN – Your obligations.
- IX. URANUS – Your search for freedom.
- X. NEPTUNE – Your spiritual aspirations and ideals.
- XI. PLUTO – Your need for fundamental change.
- XII. Summation
- A. Your Uniqueness.
- B. Your Easiest Areas.
- C. Your Most Persistent Difficulties.
- D. The Growth Aspects.
- E. The Declinations.
- F. Your Karmic Direction.
You may notice some apparent contradictions. They’re not mistakes, just different tendencies competing within you. Which ones show up in your life the most?
No chart included, just the positions as text. (Why not pair it up with a simple chart… or an ArtChart?)